I’m partnering with print-on-demand companies that allow me to offer my work for sale.
Click here to go straight to my Fine Art America shop – aliciaheymanstudio.com.
There are lots of choices to fit your decor and style:
- Order art prints on paper or canvas with white borders for future framing (these ship in a tube) or
- Choose framing and mat board in the shop so it gets to you ready-to-hang! (too many choices)
- Artwork is printed on acid free paper or canvas using archival quality inks at Fine Art America.
- Options for printing on metal, wood, acrylic for clean, minimalist style
- Choose gallery wrapped canvas for a simple, modern look
Prices vary depending on the size and finish options you choose.
Images will be available for digital download soon so check back. That part is not set up yet but I want to make that option available for all my fellow DIY Divas.Click to shop.
Images are available as:
- Home Decor (throw pillows, coffee mugs, towels, duvet covers and more)
- Tech Products (iPhone/Galaxy phone cases, portable battery chargers)
- Lifestyle Products (tote bags, Carry-all pouches, beach towels, coffee mugs)
- Apparel (t-shirts, tank tops)
I really enjoy turning your photos into artwork! If you have a photo you’d like to turn into a digital painting, please use my contact form to tell me about it and get a quote based on your idea. I can also create a locket, pendant, or ornament with your image.
If you have questions or would like to get my input on printing or framing, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for browsing my work!
Over that last several months I’ve been taking jewelry making classes and experimenting with techniques to find my voice in this medium I love so much. The pieces that resonate the most to me seem to be the most humble, simple ones so I suspect you will be seeing simple tumbled stones and crystals incorporated into casual jewelry that is meant to be worn and enjoyed every day.
Visit the handmade jewelry page to see the work I’ve done so far. A few pieces are available at my Etsy shop and there are several that haven’t made it into the shop yet, so keep checking back! If you are interested in a piece you see posted on this site but not in my Etsy shop, contact me here.
More to come so please check back!
Click here to see my Graphic Design portfolio, including:
- Web Design
- CD/DVD Packaging
- Image Editing
- Logo Design
- Trade-show graphics
- Architectural Rendering
- Proposals and Reports