I’m happy to announce that I have developed partnerships that allow me to offer new items for sale on my website. Click here to order my art prints on paper or canvas or have the art framed and ready to hang!
You can also have my images printed on apparel, home decor items, mugs, tote bags or phone cases.
Art on the shopping cart pages include a Fine Art America watermark (for copyright purposes) that will not show on the final printed piece.
Most of the images in my shop are my own photos enhanced with a bit of digital manipulation to give them some artsy style. Some are very realistic (just a texture or grain added) and some are more painterly or abstracted depending on how the image spoke to me as I played with it.
Digital Paintings: There are also some images that were drawn by hand using either Adobe Photoshop or Corel Painter and my digitizing tablet with a pressure sensitive stylus instead of a pencil or brush and ink or paint.
…And there are a couple that are older pieces that were drawn using traditional pen and ink or acrylic and then scanned for printing. Visit the art prints page to see what’s available.
Info about my art printing process:
- Printed on state-of-the-art Epson inkjet printers at Fine Art America
- Acid free paper and canvas insures the print won’t deteriorate
- Archival inks guarantee the colors won’t fade
- Choose size of print and paper type or canvas finish
- paper and canvas prints include a 1″ white border around the image to allow for framing/matting)
- Unframed prints are shipped to you in a tube
- For ready to hang artwork – choose framing options, and mat board for a finished wall hanging
- Gallery wrapped canvas, metal, wood, and acrylic prints are also available
- The images can be printed on throw pillows, mugs, phone cases, tote bags – and more.
If you have questions or would like to get my input on printing or framing, please don’t hesitate to contact me.